Search This Blog

Friday, October 17, 2008

For “My Friend”

“My Friend” is a special treasure,
I treasure our precious friendship,
It gives me a whole lot of pleaure.
“My Friend” is a guiding light,
“My Friend” makes my life light.
“My Friend” stands by my side,
through thick and thin,
through storm and sunshine.
“My Friend” makes me enjoy all,
tranforms my sorrows to joy,
makes my joy many fold.
“My Friend” shares with me all,
even in bad times
“My Friend”, listens to my problems all.
“My Friend” comforts me to cool,
makes my life beautiful.
“My Friend” is a true asset,
I wish God gave all, a friend like mine.
I own the whole world when,
“My Friend” is around,
at such times I miss no one at all.
But when “My Friend” is not around,
I feel alone even in the crowd.
“My Friend” oozes out sweetness,
love and joy all along.
I keep “My Friend” in my heart,
we speak every day for hours,
if one day I miss out to call,
“My Friend” inquires if all is,
Fine, alright and glad.
“My Friend” knows no formalities,
because my friend is that much mine.
“My Friend” knows me inside out,
“My Friend” knows my likes, dislikes,
we respect each other completely,
and love unconditionally,
understand each other a lot.
“My Friend” is a special treasure,
I treasure our precious friendship,
It gives me a whole lot of pleaure.
I dedicate this to “My Friend"
with loads of hugs and love .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"My friend" oru sambhavam anallo.. aranu aa mahan.. It wud b great to knw more about her or him.. :-D