Search This Blog

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Title-LESS Post...

Freedom of thought, freedom of expression...thank God the world has provisions to allow all this trash that I put up here. Else I would have been thrashed by my friends real long ago. Every time I feel like doing something of my choice this is where I come, not hoping that anybody would read through all this trash, but simply because I enjoy putting it up here. Today I have nothing in particular to talk about, as always, but still I want to write something very badly.
Yeah, maybe I could tell you about what has been happening back there at home in my absence, only the good ones. To start with, I will be missing at least a 1000 weddings in the coming two years( To be noted: I have already missed a 100 in these last 5 months). I get just a 6 day vacation(hate to call it so, but then that is what it is supposed to be...the VACATION or rather, the term break) once in 3 months and no relative or friend, how close or distant is going to wait for my vacations. My best friends, my cousins, every young gal and boy back there seem to be in a hurry to get married within 2 years, and I am going to miss so much during my stay at helL. I have absolutely no scope to make complaints here, but can only wish those people tying knots a wonderful life ahead. And what if I am not physically present at the wedding, my heart and soul will be taking a leave from IIM(helL) and flying all the way down there to be a part of the celebrations. I don't think they would really mind missing a class or two. That should be categorized under globe, if, according to my fellow helLmates, but then I still have to work a lot on churning out productive globe. My globe subjects are complaining big time.
There are other occasions too that I have already missed, for example, when I went home last I saw faces that I had never seen before, new born babies every where. I do get the news when they arrive, but then they grow so fast that the last time I went home, I ended up telling my Mom, "How fast these kids grow!!!" and felt like an awkward granny. And she went like,"Okieee, sounds interesting".
But then it always feels good to share the happiness from so far away. It feels kinda grown up to say,"I am busy dear, loads of work, and exams, and projects, and assignments, and blah blah blah" even while I am only busy watching the latest movie on the torrent. That was just a joke. I never really said that to anyone until and unless I was actually weighed down with work. On that dry joke, I go back to my work and for a change I am not apologizing for having put down so much of trash here. You can account for the lost time as opportunity cost or sunk cost. Your call. At this point of time, do not forget to remember the basics instilled in us by our Dear Friend aka Big Brother. Considering this as an abnormal loss, it should be directly going into the costing P&L account. I just love these time wasting tactics..... :D=I

No comments: