Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hearty Laughter :D

It felt so good laughing heartily yesterday, felt like it had been ages since I had laughed like that. It was the movie "Ajab Prem ki Gajab Kahani" which put me into fits of laughter, and also the company of my friends, who took me to the movie. I do not remember the last time I laughed and actually enjoyed it. Thanks to my classmates for the idea of going to the movie, else I would have simply invested a couple of hours more for an afternoon nap and missed a nice chance to laugh.
Suddenly last afternoon, while falling off my chair laughing, I realized that I had not behaved this way for a real long time now. My stomach was aching so badly, probably because they had forgotten how to flex muscles during the laughter process.Since the last time I went home, I have been trying so hard to keep myself together, I always kept feeling that I was probably losing out on everything. Studies is something that I had never faltered in, but now even that seemed to be going wrong for me and maybe I could attribute this slump to the unexpected happenings that gave a lot of expectations and then just faded off seizing along my happiness too.
Yesterday there we were, laughing away like kids. The movie was all slapstick comedy and had some good humorous sequences too, but probably should not be tried by those serious souls who find the cartoons too silly or boring. It almost felt like watching a Tom and Jerry show and the sight of people falling off their chairs laughing, accentuated my laughter all the more. It felt good to be laughing like a careless kid, away from all the tensions and worries of life. And the moment I realized that it had been a while since I had had that kind of a hearty laugh, I decided that I have to invest more time into flexing my face muscles from now on, give some time to myself probably and my dear and near ones, do stuff that I like doing, and maybe even spread some smiles. Thanks to those friends who helped bring back the smile. :)

No comments: