Search This Blog

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sleepless Nights x-(

A week of thorough stress has oozed out the freshness from our faces. But ask about the synergy. That area seems to be unaffected somehow. The driving force obviously is the struggle to make ends meet, or to be more specific to submit the projects within the deadlines fixed by the Profs. A week has passed since my average sleeping hours got cut down to below five and four hours. I would have lost my senses if this was sometime back. See what the curriculum has done to people like me. I am learning to cope with the stress. And I have stopped wasting time cribbing too. Cribbing only helps to lose time and maybe even bring down energy levels and compromise on the fighter attitude. Realizations, oh my!!! It is 3am now and still in the library, still preparing for a project that has to be presented tomorrow in the morning hour. The report is done and the PPTs are in the process of being manufactured. Tomorrow we have another one and then still another and the next Monday our final term exams commence. Cool!!! Looks like sleepless nights are the trend of the season. By the way the season is probably going in for a better turnover, the cool breeze that was blowing throughout the day kept luring me to go for a walk. The present schedules are too tight yet, that I had to postpone my intentions of having a rendezvous with the new sweet breeze. Hope they wait for me before they go for stronger speeds. I am looking forward to sqeeze out atleast an hour of leisure to let the cool breeze blow soothingly against my face. It is the most beautiful of feelings.

2 comments:

kpofcochin said...

r u kidding? sleeping less than 4-5 hours ? come-on !!
The package that an IIM may get can't cure the illness gifted by such sleepless nights.. ok..

Unknown said...

yupp yupp!