Search This Blog

Sunday, August 16, 2009

My First LOve....

I recognized that he was my first love when I parted with him the first time. I realized the depth of our love when I started feeling lonely in my room, only because he was not around. I even miss the silence that often worked wonders for us. When I think of him I can still feel his fingers onto which I clutched on every another moment I was gripped by the slightest feeling of insecurity. I always thought we were so inseparable, but look what time has done, I am miles and miles away from him but still my mind has no space or time for any foreign thoughts. I am all his, completely.
Every time I get back to my room after class I am reminded of him. But what do I do? Sometimes I feel he is least bothered. But then, I know that he loves me more than I love him. But the poor thing always falls short of words while expressing his love. I am sure he misses me more than I miss him, but again he hesitates to tell me how much, or is it because he cannot?
The softness in his glance still lingers in my heart. The warmth of his hug used to keep me warm even through the most harsh of seasons. He cared so much and sometimes I even forgot to acknowledge or even thank him for his steady attention and affection. Still his love was always so unconditional. Sometimes I wonder how I could be so cruel. And today when I know his worth I cannot even tell him how much I miss him, how madly I love him. Why did God choose to separate the two of us, of all his creations. The pangs of separation would have almost killed me.
But God has never been that cruel after all. It was only a day back that I found my second love, a new pink chubby little teddy bear. Though smaller in size than my first one, he gives me equally good company. I am getting adapted to my new teddy bear now. Now for all those people who were expecting the curtains to go down on a mushy love story, and a new one to blossom, I was simply playing around because I had nothing better to do. A thousand thanks for the patient reading. A line below you will find the comments column where you are welcome to vent your deepest aroused emotions. ;)

2 comments:

padhu said...

good narration of story ya keep it up..expert more from u

so in the end of the story u come to say no body is left in dark room by god is we take time to find the right key to open it correct?

Rakesh Neelakandan said...

Bouquets
1. Your language is smooth and simple.
Brick-bats
“I am here to just freak out, speak out ma mind, put up anything that comes across ma head randomly....u might get bored reading 'em....but i'll still continue to blog.....”
This policy decision of yours is a good license. I know my words can go redundant by this policy. Still…
1. Even before you mentioned about the teddy bear, the element of suspense had vanished. Some how, or other I realized that you are not speaking of a relationship; that it was a trick. Perhaps, there are similar stories/ situations/ happenings out there in the same style, not only in print but also in films. It is an ordinary human tendency to relate similar happenings.
2. “I even miss the silence that often worked wonders for us”. Do you feel the power of this sentence? I felt it! What I feel is that you have not used this sentence to its fullest. Often, placing sentences as these, in the middle of a write-up can have the one of the following consequences.
2.1. It may illuminate the whole write-up (provided the sentence is the crux).
2.2. It may get shadowed by the clutter (emanating from other sentences).
The latter has happened here.
If you had carefully weighed the other sentences in your mind and rephrased them accordingly, you could have come out with a better write-up. “I am all his, completely” packs a punch. But it is the successive blows that can really take you places.