Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Back Here After a Short Break.....

All this while I was simply yearning to blog, but was stuck up with work in office. But today I am kinda free. More than that I am going home for Christmas and New Year today, pretty long, elongated leave after a tedious break. It feels good, really great. In great spirits since yesterday, not even slept properly last night due to the mounting excitement. Was just talking to a friend on the phone sometime back. I described to her something that happened yesterday at a busy Marry Brown eatout near our place. She told me that would be interesting stuff to go into the blog. So I decided to put it up here. Well, I was getting late for home yesterday and there was no way I could even think of cooking at that hour of the day. So I decided to get something parcelled from the nearby Marry Brown eatout and I pulled in there. I made my order and got into my favourite pastime of all times, watching the other people in the restaurant. That actually makes the best pastime, believe me. Human beings are a really amusing lot and monitoring their activities, a rather primitive skill. There were very few people there yesterday, so that made my task of the hour even more effortless. The hotspot which puts my skills to real test is the Eliots beach in Besant Nagar. Man, it is tough to concentrate on any single group there because everyone has something really interesting and innovative to showcase. Coming back to our topic, there were just two groups in our present place of interest. There was a family, a rather huge one, celebrating a baby's birthday and then there was this couple, young, maybe out of college before a few number of years, looked like it. All of a sudden I saw this young gal from among the couple get up and go to the family. The family were busy taking snaps of each other, posing for pics. Now the couple gal seemed wanting to interrupt the fun now, maybe to make way for more fun. She was shivering in her legs, stood at a corner of the family table and started speaking. Looked to me as if she was there to participate in an action song competition and the family were her judges. As I watched intently, I tried to read her lips and made out what they uttered. They said," Sorry for the disturbance, but please excuse me. Could I please talk to him?". And saying this she pointed to a family member. He blushed, obviously looked embarrassed and went up to our couple gal. The gal's right foot worked like a compass and she got into the geometrical mode of constructing arcs. She smiled, hesitated and then told our family member, "You look very handsome". Now the poor family member looked so dumbfoundered. Maybe he was wondering whether that was a signal to go on cloud nine or blush to pink, red, wine red. The curtain was down when the couple boy, the director of the entire play, signalled our geometry professors to advance in his direction. He was being introduced to our family member and the family member at last seemed to heave a sigh fo relief. That was part of a "Do or Dare " task..........silly couple.......Now that was obviously a couple who still carry a college hang over. And the family member went back to his family, all safe, secure, unharmed and all was back to normal once again. Hope that family or that couple has no bad habits of going through blogs, or atleast by no chance come across this poor girl's blog, or I will be done for. Still, I cannot restrict myself from making some comments in my mother tongue here.... " Kaalam poya oru poke.....ennalum ithu vallathoru pokayi poi....". Enteeswara thanks for all the entertainment provided in the hours of solitude. You are simply impossible cool dude.

3 comments:

Onward said...

a very short consensus - vaayanookki!!...


hehehe

Unsz.. said...

You said it man...you said it..

Unknown said...

kutty...gud one..just ignore unnis and amiths(vaayanokkis)comments..

:)